Starting New with Two

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Awesome weather


Strolling along in her little push car!


Let's take note that one person is dressed appropriately for the weather...and I am NOT that person. It was awesome today!! 80 degrees! So why am I wearing long sleeves and jeans?? I need to get with the program!! I guess I can blame it on my pale legs and arms - but no excuses! These pictures are like the song from Sesame Street: "One of these things is not like the other." Ha!
Is Lucy not the cutest person in the world?? (Sorry to all of my mommy blog friends - but she is adorable!!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

She is so adorable!! I cannot get over her blonde hair, its precious. And you look SO cute!! I am glad you finally put a pic of yourself on here. You look great!

March 21, 2007 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

March 21, 2007 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

yes!! you look great colleen...hope you're feeling well, too:)

April 19, 2007 at 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<